Faculty & Staff Services
University Advancement is dedicated to expanding community and tradition and increasing awareness and philanthropic contributions to Texas State University through alumni relations, development and media relations.
As well as developing connections with alumni, parents, friends and organizations, University Advancement offers faculty and staff members opportunities to advance excellence in teaching, research and scholarship.
• Family Campaign Provides an opportunity for faculty and staff to show their support for the university through the annual fund drive.
• Retired Faculty and Staff Association Enhances the relationship between retirees and the university. Join RFSA today.
• Report Request Form Acquire a custom report to generate mailing, donor and other types of lists for your records.
• Donations Processing Form Submit this form if your department receives a gift.
• Gift in Kind Donor Form Attachment I Donor Gift in Kind Form to be completed by the donor.
• Gift in Kind Internal Approval Form Attachment II A gift-in-kind report form for internal use only.
• Policies and Procedures Access gift acceptance forms and review University Advancement policies and procedures.
• UA Staff Resources Access downloadable materials and information for University Advancement staff members.
• UA Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding these services or help with gifts to the university.