Making a Gift
Your contributions shape the future of Texas State University, making a difference in expanding research and providing students with more scholarship opportunities.
Ongoing philanthropy has a vital impact on our priority programs and our efforts to enrich the educational experience for all of our students. However you decide to allocate your gift, we appreciate your generosity and thank you for your commitment to Texas State.
- How to Give You can show your support for Texas State by making your contribution in several ways.
- Giving Societies Our donors not only ensure the future success of the university — they transform lives. The university is proud to recognize their generosity through select giving societies.
- Maroon & Gold Annual Fund Every gift makes a difference, no matter the size. Please join us and help make a positive difference in the lives of all current and future Bobcats.
- Bobcat Club The Bobcat Club has provided a way for supporters to help talented Texas State student-athletes receive a top-tier education while pursuing their goals both on and off the field of competition.
- Corporate & Foundation Relations Texas State University is focused on fostering philanthropic partnerships with corporations and foundations to support academic excellence and dynamic research opportunities.
- Crowdfunding A fundraising platform that allows Texas State faculty and staff to create and share approved fundraising campaigns with their networks. The platform combines many tools designed to help the Texas State community tell stories of impact in order to build support for university initiatives.
- Family Campaign The Texas State Family Campaign provides an opportunity for faculty and staff to show their support for the university in an annual fund drive.
- Planned Giving Find out how you can provide for your family and support Texas State with planned gifts.
For more information on how to make a gift to Texas State, contact any development officer or the Development Office at 512.245.2396.